Time: 35 minutes | Serves 3-4
- 2 ears Fresh Corn, shucked
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 1 Par-baked Pizza Crust, 10 to 13 inches
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. Butter (or Chipotle Spiced Compound Butter)
- 1 ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Cotija or Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Sour Cream, Mayonnaise (or Jalapeno Aioli)
- Chili Powder or Smoked Paprika to taste
- Fresh Lime, to taste
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F degrees and heat a cast iron skillet or grill pan over high heat.
- While the pan is heating, coat all sides of the corn in oil. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until charred all over.
- Transfer charred corn to a cutting board to cool enough to handle, then slice the kernels from the cob. Set aside.
- Add the butter and minced garlic to a saucepan. Melt the butter, then remove from heat.
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet. Brush evenly with melted butter and garlic. Top with mozzarella cheese, then sprinkle charred corn over top.
- Bake for 14-18 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and drizzle with sour cream or mayonnaise. Sprinkle with the crumbled cotija or feta cheese, chili powder, chopped cilantro, and fresh squeezed lime juice. Slice into 6-8 pieces and serve hot.