Time: 15 minutes | Serves 4
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp. Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 12 oz Sliced Turkey
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, parmesan, and sun-dried tomato pesto. Mix until smooth and fully combined.
- Place a tortilla on a flat work surface, then evenly spread about 2 tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture to the edge. Add a single layer of baby spinach on top of the cream cheese, then add a single layer of sliced turkey (about 2-3 pieces).
- Roll the tortilla up tightly, starting from the bottom to the top. Transfer to a plate or baking sheet with the seam side down. Repeat filling and rolling the remaining tortillas.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Slice into 1-inch thick rounds, securing with a toothpick, if desired. Serve chilled or at room temperature.