- 1 pound turmeric and sage breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, cut in half
- 1 savoy cabbage, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 pound red onions, cut into quarters
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place potatoes on sheet pan and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Roast until potatoes are just beginning to get tender, about 10-12 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, place onion and cabbage in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil, and toss to coat.
5. Raise oven temp to 450.
6. Remove pan from oven and distribute the onion and cabbage amongst the potatoes. Break off walnut-sized pieces of sausage and place around the vegetables. Make sure everything is touching the pan in a single layer.
7. Return to oven and roast until everything is golden and sizzling.
8. While the sheet pan is finishing, fry the eggs in olive oil.
9. Place some potatoes, cabbage, onion, and sausage on each plate and top with fried eggs. Garnish with a pinch of paprika and serve with a dollop of salsa verde.