- 1 package buckwheat soba noodles, cooked to al dente, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed, cut into 1″ lengths and blanched
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 1 c. cherry tomatopes, cut in half
- 1-2 spring onions, cut into paper thin slices
- 1 c. cooked chicken or tofu, cut into 1/2″ pieces
- small handful cilantro leaves
- 1/3 c. roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 c. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 Tbs. fish sauce
- 2 Tbs. “rooster” chile sauce or siracha (to taste)
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 2 Tbs. tamari sauce
- 3 Tbs. toasted sesame oil
Make dressing. Place lime juice, fish sauce, chile sauce, sugar and tamari in a small bowl. Whisk in sesame oil until well blended.
Place all salad ingredients together in a large bowl, reserving a small amount of peanuts and cilantro for garnish. Add dressing, toss well, garnish and serve.