- 2 large eggs
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 lb. medium russet potatoes, peeled
- 2 medium onions, peeled
- 3/4 cup matzo meal
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 beet, peeled and shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 zucchini, peeled and shredded
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped and mixed with shredded zucchini
1. In large bowl, whisk together eggs, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. In food processor fitted with large grating disk, grate potatoes, and onions. Add to bowl with eggs and toss to combine. Fold in matzo meal. Separate mixture into 3 portions and add beets, carrots, and zucchini & parsley to each until well incorporated.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet on medium. Gently drop large spoonfuls of potato mixture into skillet (about 1/4 cup each), spreading to create even pancakes. Cook until browned, 4 to 6 minutes per side; transfer to plate.
4. Repeat with remaining potato and veggie mixtures, adding more oil to skillet as necessary (when getting near end of potato mixture, strain and discard any liquid at bottom of bowl).