If you’re like us, chicken thighs make you weak in the knees! They’re moist, juicy, and oh, so flavorful. Brand ambassador Rebecca Costa cooked up this amazing dish featuring chicken thighs, crispy radishes and fragrant rosemary. As a bonus, it’s simple prep on your part and makes the whole house smell like heaven as it cooks. Enjoy!
1/2 lemon, juiced
1/4 c olive oil
1 tsp spicy mustard
1 head of garlic, minced
2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
1 tsp black pepper
4 sprigs fresh rosemary, de-stemmed
4 bone-in chicken thighs (Find them here.)
3 red potatoes, diced
1 bunch radishes, quartered
1 red onion, sliced
STEPS TO MAKE:
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt , pepper and rosemary.
3. Layer potatoes, radishes and onions on a baking sheet. Lightly drizzle with the tinest bit of olive oil. The chicken thighs will drip fat for cooking, so we don’t want to overdo it with the oil.
4. Pat chicken thighs dry and rub with seasoning mixture. Be sure to get in under the skin too.
5. Place chicken thighs over your vegetable layer.
6. Roast for 55 minutes, then broil for 3 minutes for an extra crisp factor! Enjoy!
– For more lifestyle tips and recipes from Rebecca, you can find her on Instagram at @xxrlilly