- 2 c. roasted turkey, cut in 1”cubes
- 2 ribs celery, diced (including tender leaves)
- 4 green onions, white parts only, sliced thin
- 1 medium tart apple, cut into ½”cubes
- ¼ c. toasted pecan halves or almonds, chopped
- ½ c fresh herbs, roughly chopped (parsley, cilantro, basil and mint are all great)
- ⅓ c. mayo
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place turkey, celery, green onions, apple, nuts, and herbs in a medium bowl, toss to combine and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo, curry powder, and lemon juice and whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to turkey mixture, stir well, and serve with lettuce leaves or piled on top of whole grain brea