- 1 pound boneless chicken, cut into 1″ strips
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed chipotle chilies*
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 bunch spring onions (white and pale green parts only), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, halved, thinly sliced crosswise, and 20 radish leaves, thinly sliced, reserved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- 6 hot corn tortillas or Siete grain-free tortillas
Combine chicken, 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice, and crushed chipotles in large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to blend. Let stand 10 minutes. Heat 4 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add chicken mixture and sauté 3 minutes. Stir in onions and stock; cover and cook 3 minutes. Uncover and stir until chicken is cooked through and most liquid evaporates, about 2 minutes longer. Stir in 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl; cover to keep warm.
Combine radishes, greens, and cilantro with remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to blend.
Divide chicken mixture among 6 plates. Sprinkle with radish salsa. Garnish with lime wedges. Serve hot tortillas alongside.