Adapted from @nytcooking
- 2 cups broccolini
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, peeled, quartered and cut into 2-inch wedges
- 1 lemon, 1/2 cut into thin rounds and the remaining 1/2 left intact, for serving
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 block feta, cut into 4 pieces
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Cooked orzo or couscous for serving
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees with a rack set in the lower third.
2. On a sheet pan, combine the broccoli, tomatoes, onion and lemon slices with the olive oil and toss.
3. Add cumin and red-pepper flakes, season with salt and pepper, and toss again until evenly coated.
4. Add the feta slices in between the vegetables.
5. Roast 15 to 20 minutes, stirring halfway through but leaving the feta in place, until the broccoli is charred at the tips and the tomato skins start to blister.
6. Serve over orzo or couscous.
7. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with the remaining lemon half for squeezing.
8. Top with fresh basil.