- 1 block feta cheese
- 1 container chunky marinara sauce
- 1/3 c Kalamata olives, cut lengthwise in half
- 1/3 c chopped parsley
- 1 baguette, sliced
- Olive oil
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and toast while you prep the feta.
- Pour marinara and olives in a small oven safe baking dish. Place feta on top and nestle into sauce.
- Bake until sauce is bubbling and feta is creamy and hot.
- Top with parsley and serve hot with lemon wedges and toasted baguette.