Serves 4-6. Time: 25 minutes
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, torn, washed and dried
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup kalamata olives
- 3 pita breads
- ½ cup olive oil, divided
- Farmhouse Delivery All-Season salt, to taste
- 1 pound Greek marinated chicken breasts, grilled and chopped
- 6 oz chèvre, crumbled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small bunch parsley, chopped
- 2 sprigs oregano, leaves picked and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, cucumber, and olives in a big bowl and set aside.
3. Cut the pita into wedges and separate the halves. Place on a large sheet pan, drizzle with half the olive oil and sprinkle with All-Season salt and toss well. Place in the oven and cook until the pita is brown and crisp, tossing several times so that edges don’t burn.
4. Remove from the oven and cool.
5. Top salad with chicken, chèvre, pita crisps, and chopped herbs.
6. Squeeze the lemon over the top, drizzle with the remaining olive oil and toss everything together.