Try this Monster Feetloaf Recipe…if you dare! Inspired by a meatloaf recipe by Natasha’s Kitchen and Tasty’s Halloween Feetloaf Recipe, this ghoulish take on classic meatloaf is sure to get you into the Halloween spirit.
- 2 lbs ground beef, 85% or 90% lean
- 1 med onion, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 ½ tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. Mix well to combine.
- Split the meat mixture in half. Place each half on the parchment paper next to each other, but far enough apart so that they are not touching.
- Begin shaping each half into the shape of a foot. (We recommend wearing gloves for this part if you have them, as this part can get messy).
- Press upwards to form an ankle, and hollow out the top to make room for the bones. Then, place a leek vertically into the divot. Meld the meatloaf mixture to the leek so that it can stand in place.
- Begin shaping four toes. We recommend using a knife to cut through the meat mixture to create the toes.
- To create the toenails, add a cashew to the end of each toe. Push them in to prevent losing them when baking.
- Add ketchup to the ankle area of your feetloaf to create a “blood-like” effect.
- Finish sculpting both monster feet, then place meatloaf into the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 160°.
- Allow to rest 10 minutes after baking before slicing and serving.