Serves 4 | Time: 40 minutes
- 1 small bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 watermelon radishes, julienned
- 1 head romaine, shredded
- “Noodles” from 1 large spaghetti squash, roasted and scooped or ready made Spaghetti Squash Pasta
- 1 pound teriyaki-marinated chicken thighs or Texas Black Diamond marinated flank steak, grilled to desired doneness and thinly sliced
- Large handful of chopped cilantro, mint, and basil leaves
- 4 Tbs crushed roasted peanuts
- 4 Tbs light brown sugar
- 3 Tbs rice vinegar
- Juice of 2 large limes
- 4 Tbs fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1” length ginger, grated
- Pinch red chile flakes
- ½ jalapeno, thinly sliced
1. Whisk ingredients for sauce together in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Build your bowls: layer green onions, carrot, cucumber, radish, and lettuce in large bowls. Top with “noodles,” steak or chicken, herbs, and peanuts.
3. Pour sauce on top to taste and serve.