- 1 pkg Siete crispy taco shells
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1 pkg Siete taco seasoning
- ½ lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 head romaine, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, minced
- Lime wedges
- Avocado crema (recipe follows)
- Siete cashew queso
- Your favorite hot sauce or salsa
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef with taco seasoning. Set aside.
- Warm taco shells in oven according to package directions.
- Set out topping taco-bar style and invite everyone to build their own!
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- Pro-tip: Don’t shake the can and use a spoon to skim the solidified coconut cream from the top.
- Juice of 1 lime
- Small handful cilantro leaves and stems
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place avocado, coconut cream, and lime juice in a blender or food processor and blend until creamy.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and additional lime juice if needed.