Wherever your holiday takes you, we hope you’ll raise a glass of good cheer in celebration of our local farming community. Our paloma combines sweet-tart ruby red grapefruit juice with smoky mescal and a salty, spicy dusting of chile powder along the rim. A perfect drink to celebrate those who fill our kitchens with delicious food all year long. Salad, A Votre Sante, Skol, Salute! However you say it, here’s to another year of good health and good things to eat!
Total Time: 2 minutes
- 1/2 c freshly-squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice
- 2 oz mezcal
- chile powder and salt for the rim
- cracked ice
- grapefruit wedge for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ice, mezcal, and grapefruit juice.
- Shake well and pour into a glass rimmed with chile and salt and filled with more cracked ice. Cheers!