- 1/4 cup whole-milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 bunch sorrel, coarse stems discarded and leaves torn into bite-size pieces (4 cups)
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 pound hearts of romaine, torn into bite-size pieces (4 cups)
- 1/4 pound frisée, trimmed and torn into bite-size pieces (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons loosely packed fresh tarragon, leaves coarsely chopped if large
Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
Toss together all salad ingredients with dressing in bowl. Season with salt and pepper.