- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- 2 Tbs. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. whole grain mustard
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 chipotle chile, rinsed (remove seeds for less heat)
- 1/3 c. extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro plus sprigs for garnish
- 5 peaches, rinsed, fuzz wiped away, each cut into 8 wedges
- I chicken, cut into 6 pieces
Prepare grill (medium-high heat). Place preserves, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, 2 peaches, red wine vinegar, mustard and chipotle in a blender. With machine running, drizzle in olive oil until emulsified. Season dressing with salt and pepper. Transfer 1/4 cup dressing to small bowl.
Brush remaining peaches and chicken with dressing. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill chicken until cooked through, about 10 minutes per side. Grill peaches until slightly charred, about 2 minutes per side.
Serve chicken and peaches drizzled with extra dressing and showered with cilantro leaves.